The Super Thread - All Things Marvel/DC/Etc

Finally caught the last episode of She Hulk, great stuff. The wife loved it too. I still think Ms. Marvel is my favorite of the shows, mainly because I loved the stuff in Pakistan and the history it showed. But two great shows back to back (and I didn't hate Moon Knight, but it was not even in the same stratosphere as these two) that push the MCU in a positive direction.

Ant-Man vs. The Cancel Culture
You can’t cancel Bill Murray, he would have to give a fuck to be cancelled.

If he never gets another call to his voicemail/“agent” that’s fine. He will just keep traipsing around the world from golf course to Cubs game to golf course. He’s living his endless summer and wouldn’t mind a bit.

You can’t cancel Bill Murray, he would have to give a fuck to be cancelled.

If he never gets another call to his voicemail/“agent” that’s fine. He will just keep traipsing around the world from golf course to Cubs game to golf course. He’s living his endless summer and wouldn’t mind a bit.
All I keep thinking after reading each Murray story is, "Huh. You'd think he and Chevy would have gotten along a lot better than they did."

All I keep thinking after reading each Murray story is, "Huh. You'd think he and Chevy would have gotten along a lot better than they did."
They’re too much alike, two guys with gigantic egos trying to be the funniest/cleverest person in the room good thing Dennis Miller didn’t join SNL for another decade or things woulda gotten really hairy.

Yeah isn't what's her face who plays the Wasp a total nightmare of conspiracy theories? Much like the assumed new Black Panther actress?
Looks like she is one of those weirdo anti-vax Robert F Kennedy, Jr. California Liberals. The group that was Anti-Vaxx before is was cool. The ones that help cause young kids to get the Measles and Mumps again. Probably tight with Jenny McCarthy.

0431e923-9f1c-49e3-8565-0422bbb0edc3_text.gif

Back