The Super Thread - All Things Marvel/DC/Etc

Bunch of great actors but they all seem like an odd fit for this project. That image makes me wonder if they're going to go for some kind of highly stylized retro-futuristic aesthetic somewhere along the lines of what WandaVision was doing.
Yes, I feel like this will be similar to Captain America where this set in the 60s so you get the origin story, they go off into space, they aren't seen again, they return in modern day with their abilities but are still set in that 60s mind frame.

Bunch of great actors but they all seem like an odd fit for this project. That image makes me wonder if they're going to go for some kind of highly stylized retro-futuristic aesthetic somewhere along the lines of what WandaVision was doing.
FF is deeply rooted in 60’s space race era futurism. Even in the issues coming out today that sense of exploration, an optimism for human advancement, is kind of paramount to making the team work. I’m glad to see it already being acknowledged in these early promo materials.

I haven’t been posting much in here due to dealing with life stuff, but I’m very pleased and optimistic about this cast. I wouldn’t have considered Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards but the more I think about it the more I’ve come around. Im curious to see how he’ll handle this role; I don’t think I’ve seen him play a genius/scientist type before, and in the Marvel universe Reed is as smart as they come.

Last edited:
Back