The Stoned Ape & Clint Howard's Super Rappy Vinyl Sub Thing

Damn it I lost track on this Thread and I have so many ideas on records to press up, many out of print ones that would get many people’s attention.

Saafir The Saucee Nomad- Boxcar sessions(This one was never pressed on Vinyl except for promos)

Yaggfu Front- Action Packed Adventure( Classic 90’s Hip Hop album slept on when it came out, now very sought after)

Erule- Cold Currents

Samurai Champloo - Katana(This version of the ost is WAY better than the vinyl that came out in America. Aside from a few tracks completely different beats)

Echo- Underground Airplay tapes( Back in the 90’s Echo would give you a free Mixtape when you bought their clothes. These tapes featured artist from the Lyricist lounge like Cella Dwellaz, Ran Reed, Chub Rock, Pharoah Monch, Mos Def, etc.

Ghost Dog way of the samurai soundtrack(I’m not talking about the garbage one that was released in America but the CD that was released in Japan which featured not just the Rap songs but the backing music from the actual movie. There’s some bootleg vinyl floating around but it was never officially pressed to vinyl. From what I hear the bootlegs sound quality is garbage.

That’s just a few, but why I wanted to stay in touch with this thread was Two Fold. One I wanted to help you guys out by compiling either CD’s or Tapes of these recordings and the other was if you needed investors because I’m down to help out. I’m about to go through them to compile other selections for you to think about using. Most of my CD’s are 90’s hip hop and like I said some out of print others were slept on albums that didn’t sell or were never pressed to vinyl.

Back