The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

Random question, is there any reason to hurry to pay off the last debt from Tom? Meaning, once you've gotten the 3 rooms, upstairs and downstairs (not sure which is the last expansion), is there anything that would warrant pushing to pay that off ASAP?

Also, any idea on what the actual criteria for the Nook expansion is? I've read a lot of different things.

If anyone wants to hoard their bugs today, Flick is hanging out on my Island until 5:00 AM Central. The gate is currently open if anyone wants to fly over, I'll try and keep it open all day.........if its closed and you want to come out, give me a shout. :)

If anyone wants to hoard their bugs today, Flick is hanging out on my Island until 5:00 AM Central. The gate is currently open if anyone wants to fly over, I'll try and keep it open all day.........if its closed and you want to come out, give me a shout. :)

Sadly visitors can't sell to Flick.

Random question, is there any reason to hurry to pay off the last debt from Tom? Meaning, once you've gotten the 3 rooms, upstairs and downstairs (not sure which is the last expansion), is there anything that would warrant pushing to pay that off ASAP?

Also, any idea on what the actual criteria for the Nook expansion is? I've read a lot of different things.

If you had every Rolling Stones album except ‘Dirty Work’ ... would you get it anyways knowing you weren’t ever gonna spin it?

Paying off your last loan let’s you remodel your house for free once a day, so no... not worth it.... unless you’re a completionist

I heard something along the lines of 29 days of play, not sure if that's conservative or not, having the Ables Sisters shop, as well as 30 unique bugs/fish/fossils donated to museum each.

not sure how accurate that is.

Anybody got any good turnip prices yet? Mine started at 42 this morning and went down to 37. Ouch.
started at 86 in the AM and down to 82 in the PM. my prices weren't worth posting since obviously they both were less than we all paid yesterday. I definitely will let you all know if I have a good price, like in the 200 bells or more, at any point in the future.

as far as your prices... they can't get much lower so hopefully you'll see a huge swing in the other direction this week!

Gonna get even better in the coming weeks, folks.

pretty awesome. I still feel like I'm not ready for all this yet but am excited for additional content!

seems like all of this was predicted by dataminers, so it'll be exciting to see if some of other stuff they found will be coming later

Back