The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

Just dropped 800k on turnips are 100 bells a pop...I wonder which of us will have the high buying nook shop this week:)

Just dropped 800k on turnips are 100 bells a pop...I wonder which of us will have the high buying nook shop this week:)
I don't have that kind of money but I got 2,500 turnips at 97 bells. my turnip prices were pretty lousy last week, I think my highest was in the 140s, so hoping for better prices this week... otherwise hopefully someone here will get a great price on them!

AC newb here but how long until the turnip gal shows up?
I thought it was every Sunday from 5am to 12pm, right? she should be there right now unless you're not in the US (or the same time zones as the US). you just need to run around your island and find her roaming around.

I thought it was every Sunday from 5am to 12pm, right? she should be there right now unless you're not in the US (or the same time zones as the US). you just need to run around your island and find her roaming around.

I'm in the US(PST) and I’ve been running around my island for almost an hour now and no turnip lady.

I think it’s because the Nook shop isn’t upgraded yet. I’ll have to catch her next week.
oh yeah. I don't know if I was aware of this but apparently you need to have Nook's Cranny open for her to start showing up. sorry about that.

It’s ok. I’ve only been playing since Monday. I’m 9 iron nuggets short of getting the Cranny up and running.
I'm a good week behind most people here but if we're ever on at the same time today I'll hook you up with what you need

edit: you should provide your friend code/island details so it can be added to the front page

Back