The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I've got 50 DIYs on the ground and that jerk Isabel says I have to much crap on the ground to get a better star rating anyone want to come over and get a bunch of them before I sell them to those Nook boys? Gates open for the next 30 minutes
I’ll head over in a few! I’d offer to bring some DIY but seems like you don’t want more hah

Hahaha, well thank you! It, uhhhh, fits perfectly?
View attachment 48320
I designed a monster energy shirt for my Guy Fieri Abel Sisters shop to put on the wall and thought it was a waste to only keep it to myself...then my villagers started wearing it and I thought it was hilarious. When I was on your island earlier this week, put it up on your wall too, which is how your villagers are wearing it. You can put custom clothing on anybody's island wall in Abel sisters and since you only had the stock stuff in there, figured you wouldn't mind hah. I had completely forgotten about it until now hahah

I designed a monster energy shirt for my Guy Fieri Abel Sisters shop to put on the wall and thought it was a waste to only keep it to myself...then my villagers started wearing it and I thought it was hilarious. When I was on your island earlier this week, put it up on your wall too, which is how your villagers are wearing it. You can put custom clothing on anybody's island wall in Abel sisters and since you only had the stock stuff in there, figured you wouldn't mind hah. I had completely forgotten about it until now hahah
That’s amazing, I hadn’t noticed at all. I think I finally found my forever outfit with my bikini shirt and don’t even go in to ables at all. For the first couple minutes this morning I only saw Annalisa from the back and could not remember giving her some fancy green Kimono but thought it looked great... literally spit my coffee out when she turned around. 😂

That’s amazing, I hadn’t noticed at all. I think I finally found my forever outfit with my bikini shirt and don’t even go in to ables at all. For the first couple minutes this morning I only saw Annalisa from the back and could not remember giving her some fancy green Kimono but thought it looked great... literally spit my coffee out when she turned around. 😂
hahaha. awesome. where'd you get the bikini shirt? or did you design it?

I don't know how you guys get all this stuff, I keep getting vacuum cleaners and snow globes, lol.

Anyway, any Turnip prices out there worth bragging about? :)
Mine have been 50sand 60s all week...I’m checking at 12 to see if they went up:)

Back