The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I don't like them. They take items out of circulation, and I'm not going to buy 3 separate pair of red sneakers or whatever.

I just use them for themed outfits ... I registered a viking one yesterday. And I actually like that it removes those items from your inventory.

I just use them for themed outfits ... I registered a viking one yesterday. And I actually like that it removes those items from your inventory.
I rarely seem to have meteor showers and any time Celeste shows up, we look at the sky for what feels like an eternity and nothing happens. Have a bunch of wand DIY recipes but no star fragments!

I rarely seem to have meteor showers and any time Celeste shows up, we look at the sky for what feels like an eternity and nothing happens. Have a bunch of wand DIY recipes but no star fragments!

Celeste was on our island last night ... It took until maybe 10:00 but we started getting a lot of shooting stars. Every 5 minutes or so.

You can also hear them when they're overhead. It sounds like a flourish (or similar to when a villager changes their clothes) so you can go about your business and just listen for that sound.

I can send you a wand if you want one.

Same boat...never have seen a meteor shower yet

Celeste was on our island last night ... It took until maybe 10:00 but we started getting a lot of shooting stars. Every 5 minutes or so.

You can also hear them when they're overhead. It sounds like a flourish (or similar to when a villager changes their clothes) so you can go about your business and just listen for that sound.

My problem is I play music the whole time 😂

There are several different personality types. It sounds like you have three "peppy" villagers. The key is to get one of each type.
Yeah, I realize. I just think it's funny that they're all moving to my island in pursuit of stardom. I also have movie actor douchebag, gym bro, snack guy, and... I dunno how to categorize Reneigh.

My viking helmet is a key element of several outfits. But yeah, I can see how it'd be good for costumes/themes.

If ya have an extra wand I'd take it!

Since my fiancee just joined the game on our island, we decided that her new house will be our joint house and my fully built-out house will become entirely Guy Fieri's. Turned my kitchen into a cooking TV show set and will make my basement a tiki bar now...haha I may have fully lost it now with the isolation...

If anybody has any extra DIYs like jungle wall, or any tiki-ish stuff to catalogue swap or trade...let me know!

Since my fiancee just joined the game on our island, we decided that her new house will be our joint house and my fully built-out house will become entirely Guy Fieri's. Turned my kitchen into a cooking TV show set and will make my basement a tiki bar now...haha I may have fully lost it now with the isolation...

If anybody has any extra DIYs like jungle wall, or any tiki-ish stuff to catalogue swap or trade...let me know!

Can I ask ... Why the obsession with Guy Fieri? 😂

Can I ask ... Why the obsession with Guy Fieri? 😂
I think he's just a strange caricature of a human being. He is just hilarious to me so it's keeping me entertained. I kind of wanted to create an island to mimic what a real person would do if they had a private AC island...and when I was brainstorming my buddy reminded me of the time Guy Fieri was in court to testify against someone stealing his lambo (which had the license plate GUYTORO). This was the courtroom sketch:

rs_560x415-131101130147-1024.Guy-Fieri-Coourt-Sketch.ms.110113_copy.jpg

I think he's just a strange caricature of a human being. He is just hilarious to me so it's keeping me entertained. I kind of wanted to create an island to mimic what a real person would do if they had a private AC island...and when I was brainstorming my buddy reminded me of the time Guy Fieri was in court to testify against someone stealing his lambo (which had the license plate GUYTORO). This was the courtroom sketch:

rs_560x415-131101130147-1024.Guy-Fieri-Coourt-Sketch.ms.110113_copy.jpg

That's hilarious. We watch Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives sometimes if there's nothing else on. He's ridiculous.

Back