The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

Oh man I haven't played in so long. I bet all my residents hate me for abandoning them. I've been wanting to get back into it, but I've been too busy playing Tears of the Kingdom.

My wife and I started getting back into it after our daughter was born because she likes to watch us play. We play it almost every day.

And then I'm still hooked on Fall Guys. I play every morning until I complete the daily goals.

Oh man I haven't played in so long. I bet all my residents hate me for abandoning them. I've been wanting to get back into it, but I've been too busy playing Tears of the Kingdom.

I would love to see the internal data Nintendo has on how much play-time TOTK has taken away from all the other games, and which games are most affectd.

I want the Nook's Cranny one the most, but it's the most expensive.
Yeah. I ordered it from Amazon because it's the only one I couldn't find locally. It IS expensive but I think it'll be worth having it in the long run.

I'm only missing the Isabelle/Fauna and the Marshall/Kapp'n set and those would be another $60-70 combined.

The Target by my house has all of them except for Nooks Cranny so I picked up these two little sets today.

Back