Disney California Adventure

IMG_20190527_210513-01.jpeg

Ikebukuro,Tokyo,Japan
IMG_20190505_002531-01.jpeg

View from my roof top and my girl Dory. Mexicali,Baja California
IMG_20190510_185326-01.jpeg

Somewhere in I-8 near Alpine, California
IMG_20190621_171730-01.jpeg

Also I would like some comments on which one of these edits do you like best.
Option 1
IMG_20190629_194636-01.jpeg

Option 2IMG_20190629_194626-02.jpeg

Option 3
IMG_20190629_194626-01.jpeg

Here are some to start this going!

Mazatlan,Sinaloa,Mexico
View attachment 9185

View attachment 9186

Ikebukuro,Tokyo,Japan
View attachment 9188

View attachment 9189

View attachment 9192

Option 1
View attachment 9187

Option 2View attachment 9190

Option 3
View attachment 9191
Option 2 but 3 is also really cool

Thanks for getting this going look forward to posting some photos of my travels here

Here are some to start this going!

Mazatlan,Sinaloa,Mexico
View attachment 9185

View attachment 9186

Ikebukuro,Tokyo,Japan
View attachment 9188

View attachment 9189

View attachment 9192

Option 1
View attachment 9187

Option 2View attachment 9190

Option 3
View attachment 9191
I like option 3.

Beautiful stuff! Your pics on IG always amaze me. And Hi to Dory!!!!

Here's some photos from my time as an expat

Harbin ~ Ice & Snow Festival (iphone4)
During the winter holiday of 2013 we went North to Harbin to explore the Ice and Snow Festival
harbin.JPG

YangShuo ~ Rafting down the Li River (iphone4)
Spring Festival 2013 I was the best man for one of my colleagues, we were in Suzhou, the wedding was in a small town near Pu'Er. Me and some buddies decided to make it a journey and hit several cities on our way down. (ZhangJiaJie, YangShuo, LiJiang).
yangshuo.JPG

Japan ~ Mt. Fuiji (iphone4)
During the summer of 2014 I bought the Japanese Rail Pass and spent 24 days starting from Sapporo working down to Nagasaki. I love to climb mountains and Fuji was on the top of my list. I got to Fuji around 10am that morning and explored some of the city before making my way up the starting point. On the way up to the mountain I ran into 2 French hikers who wanted to team up and tackle this climb together. We started climbing around 10:30pm so we could be at the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise. During our climb we ran into many grandfathers and their grandkids climbing along with us. We made it to the top and I was able to capture some video and photos of the sun rising during a cloudy morning.

fuji.JPG

Indonesia ~ Uluwatu Temple (iphone6)
During the summer of 2015 we decided to take a trip through some countries in South East Asia, stopping in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Here we are watching the sunset at the Uluwatu Temple
indonesiansunset.JPG

Attachments

• harbin.JPG
    harbin.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 0
  • fuji.JPG
    fuji.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 0
  • indonesiansunset.JPG
    indonesiansunset.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
  • yangshuo.JPG
    yangshuo.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 0
Here's some photos from my time as an expat

Harbin ~ Ice & Snow Festival (iphone4)
During the winter holiday of 2013 we went North to Harbin to explore the Ice and Snow Festival
View attachment 10236

YangShuo ~ Rafting down the Li River (iphone4)
Spring Festival 2013 I was the best man for one of my colleagues, we were in Suzhou, the wedding was in a small town near Pu'Er. Me and some buddies decided to make it a journey and hit several cities on our way down. (ZhangJiaJie, YangShuo, LiJiang).
View attachment 10238

Japan ~ Mt. Fuiji (iphone4)
During the summer of 2014 I bought the Japanese Rail Pass and spent 24 days starting from Sapporo working down to Nagasaki. I love to climb mountains and Fuji was on the top of my list. I got to Fuji around 10am that morning and explored some of the city before making my way up the starting point. On the way up to the mountain I ran into 2 French hikers who wanted to team up and tackle this climb together. We started climbing around 10:30pm so we could be at the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise. During our climb we ran into many grandfathers and their grandkids climbing along with us. We made it to the top and I was able to capture some video and photos of the sun rising during a cloudy morning.

View attachment 10235

Indonesia ~ Uluwatu Temple (iphone6)
During the summer of 2015 we decided to take a trip through some countries in South East Asia, stopping in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Here we are watching the sunset at the Uluwatu Temple
View attachment 10237

Oh love these, my favorites are the first one and the one for Yangshuo. That place looks beautiful.

Did anyone order the Peak Design travel tripod during their Kickstarter campaign? I got a shipping notice for mine last night and I'm super excited to try it out...I have lots of PD's other gear, and I'm always impressed by the way their stuff is designed

Did anyone order the Peak Design travel tripod during their Kickstarter campaign? I got a shipping notice for mine last night and I'm super excited to try it out...I have lots of PD's other gear, and I'm always impressed by the way their stuff is designed

Link? I haven't checked out any tripods lately, but I do need one for my cellphone(that's my main camera right now). If anyone can recommend one(got a OnePlus 5) it would be greatly appreciated.

Link? I haven't checked out any tripods lately, but I do need one for my cellphone(that's my main camera right now). If anyone can recommend one(got a OnePlus 5) it would be greatly appreciated.

This is the product page...their kickstarter campaign (and, by extension, the sweet backer discount) is over now, so it's not the cheapest option, but reviews for it have been pretty great. Plus, if you're not familiar with the company's other stuff, I'd encourage you to check their site out.

From my perspective, as someone who hardly ever takes a tripod out with me because they're either too bulky or too flimsy, I'm excited to have a compact tripod that doesn't feel like cheap crap.

Anyone got any experience with a TLR film camera? Just got a Super Ricohflex through eBay. Get it at the end of the week. Always loved the look of these cameras, but can't justify the cost of a Yashika or a Roleiflex.

View attachment 69613

Got some film delivered yesterday, so I’m going to give it a go over the weekend. My full manual shooting can be a little erratic, so I’m expecting a few mistakes. Part of the fun!
Had my first time out with it today. Great fun, but I definitely made some mistakes. Rolled past the first frame which wasn't a good start, and I also struggled to know for definite if the shutter was working. I have a shutter cable on order, so hopefully that will help. Got one more photo to take in the roll, then I'll get it developed.

Second developed film back. Frustrating. Forgot to put an elastic band round the film after I took it out the camera, so I light damaged half the photos. Of the 6 that worked, four were super-blurry. I think I need a better strap for the camera to keep it supported.

Reviving this for a bit.

Recently I've been printing some of my photos I like, here are the ones I've done until now. IMG_20210331_155840.jpg
This one if from a radiohead concert, from the TKOL Tour. Got it framed up, but haven't gotten it back yet.

IMG_20210331_143821.jpg

This one is of Quique Rangel bassist for Cafe Tacvba at the opening show for the Niu Gueis Tur in Ventura, CA

These next ones are (left to right) Namba Shrine in Osaka(pinkish) collage of different photos(octopus) composition of building and digital flowers(blue) and the bottom one(the one with all the different colors is a collage from several photos and I wanted to make it look weird and trippy. IMG_20210426_115856.jpg

Pretty excited to see these with this quality. Looking forward to printing more cool/trippy stuff!

Back