The NBA Thread

The Heat do have a penchant for getting hot from 3 against Boston though so I do think there’s a tiny tiny chance they could win the series. Saw a stat that they have shot over 50% from 3 4x against Boston in the past two post seasons. No other team has hit 50% more than once against ANY teams in the post season in the same time frame.

I don’t care about the FT shooting from Embiid. Knicks played some stupid defense against him. We all know he’s gonna get 12+ FTs every game. It was the multiple dirty plays tonight that bothered me.

Knicks fans after not getting an unbelievable home whistle despite trying to gentrify an away game and saying talking about the refs is for losers for 48 hours

View attachment 201213

PS this is all in good fun. I enjoy talking hoops with you @MikeH
Mitch left the arena in a walking boot because of dirty plays from Embiid. Refs missing calls at the end of a chaotic game is not even remotely the same shit. Fuck outta here

Keep looking in that box. He'll be dead eventually.
it's an easy problem to solve. embiid's dead when the box stops flopping around and whining.

gotta love the sixers fans comparing joel yanking mitch out of the air and pushing him to the ground to brunson holding onto maxey's jersey on an in-bound. i guess "haters gonna hate" on embiid though.

I am very much enjoying watching Dlo play like shit for the Lakers.

My wife told me last night that she bought tix for me for my bday to go see game 7 Wolves-Suns, and I’m just not telling her that God I hope this series gets closed out in 4 or 5.

I am very much enjoying watching Dlo play like shit for the Lakers.

My wife told me last night that she bought tix for me for my bday to go see game 7 Wolves-Suns, and I’m just not telling her that God I hope this series gets closed out in 4 or 5.
Wolves are just beating them in nearly ever facet of the game. Ant has been fun to watch.

Yeah, if anything I respect him more for getting that contract - just alluding to the “Tobias Harris over me” moment from the 2022 playoffs. Have a lot of friends who are Sixers fans who wish Butler never left
I also wish they kept Butler even though I find him personally annoying.

He's lying about that decision though. It was never really between the two.

The Lakers selling their soul for the bubble championship that everyone agrees is at least a little bit worse than a normal championship and then turn into Sisyphus pushing a nugget sized boulder is somewhat funny.

But they're the Lakers so all pain is temporary

The Lakers selling their soul for the bubble championship that everyone agrees is at least a little bit worse than a normal championship and then turn into Sisyphus pushing a nugget sized boulder is somewhat funny.

But they're the Lakers so all pain is temporary
The Lakers can comfort themselves by knowing they were the first ever in-season tournament champions.

Can’t wait for them to draft Bronny in the 3rd round.

Back