The NBA Thread

A bunch of Knick fan accounts on Twitter posted compilations of Embiid’s reckless plays from game 2 and most were reported by Philly fans as copyright violations and taken down by twitter lol
This one that's been apologizing for the last 48 hours for getting caught calling players monkeys and using the f slur?

And trying to profit by stealing art to make fun of a medical condition?

This one that's been apologizing for the last 48 hours for getting caught calling players monkeys and using the f slur?

And trying to profit by stealing art to make fun of a medical condition?

Nope not that guy. Fuck that guy. A few other Knicks accounts with fairly big followings got the videos taken down.

But the Sixers fan who posted a pic of Embiid in front of the burning World Trade Center towers with the caption “one down one left to take down” has been real classy.

Nope not that guy. Fuck that guy. A few other Knicks accounts with fairly big followings got the videos taken down.

But the Sixers fan who posted a pic of Embiid in front of the burning World Trade Center towers with the caption “one down one left to take down” has been real classy.
I think we can all agree there is no need for two days rest between games. This sucks.

as someone who doesn't watch much basketball, Embiid is a garbage player
i think he's insanely talented. but his antics often make me upset. the series has still been fun so far.

it's not a shock, but it's crazy how bad the sixers are with him off the court. if i'm a sixers fan, i'm hoping he uses cap space for depth/role players this summer.

i think he's insanely talented. but his antics often make me upset. the series has still been fun so far.

it's not a shock, but it's crazy how bad the sixers are with him off the court. if i'm a sixers fan, i'm hoping he uses cap space for depth/role players this summer.
it's just nuts how he takes these cheap shots to the Knicks that could really lead to serious injury. enough players get hurt due to simply playing the game how it's supposed to be played, so that you don't need someone pulling on your foot when jumping or purposely stomping on someone's ankle as well.

it's just dirty play and it's a shame to see anyone doing it

it's just nuts how he takes these cheap shots to the Knicks that could really lead to serious injury. enough players get hurt due to simply playing the game how it's supposed to be played, so that you don't need someone pulling on your foot when jumping or purposely stomping on someone's ankle as well.

it's just dirty play and it's a shame to see anyone doing it
i think a lot of it is a bit more reckless than purposefully trying to injure someone guys. didn't love the forearm shiver he gave to Brunson yesterday but didn't think it was anything crazy and it seemed to poke the bear. hated the mitchell robinson flagrant foul. i think he just plays a bit recklessly, which can be dangerous for someone his size of course.

really loved OG and Precious on him last night. Precious has been pretty solid this season for us despite everyone telling us he is trash.

i think a lot of it is a bit more reckless than purposefully trying to injure someone guys. didn't love the forearm shiver he gave to Brunson yesterday but didn't think it was anything crazy and it seemed to poke the bear. hated the mitchell robinson flagrant foul. i think he just plays a bit recklessly, which can be dangerous for someone his size of course.

really loved OG and Precious on him last night. Precious has been pretty solid this season for us despite everyone telling us he is trash.
From watching him on the Raps Precious isn't trash he's just a VERY linear role player. I think the Knicks are using him really efficiently in this series. And obviously OG is fucking awesome, love that guy.

From watching him on the Raps Precious isn't trash he's just a VERY linear role player. I think the Knicks are using him really efficiently in this series. And obviously OG is fucking awesome, love that guy.
i think Thibs just REALLY simplified his role. he's a bit of a big man whisperer and after a first few rough games, Precious has given us really good minutes since the trade. Thibs doesn't let our centers shoot threes. Focus on crashing the boards and defending. I've been weirdly impressed with Precious this year. He moves his feet really well on defense. Thibs always says he has good hips haha.

definitely helps that the non-embiid minutes have been atrocious and playing the entire 4th doesn't seem sustainable for a half-hobbled Embiid.

Precious indirectly gave us the best color commentary call of all season via Stacey King:

Guess watching every Bulls game this season can make a man unhinged haha

As a Bulls fan, can confirm.
I do a good amount of work for the Bulls, so follow their team on and off. Really sucks that Lonzo is hurt. I genuinely think they could have been solid with him healthy. Not a contender, but they would have had some good pieces that fit. Curious to see what they do moving forward...and wonder what DeMar is gonna do this summer.

I do a good amount of work for the Bulls, so follow their team on and off. Really sucks that Lonzo is hurt. I genuinely think they could have been solid with him healthy. Not a contender, but they would have had some good pieces that fit. Curious to see what they do moving forward...and wonder what DeMar is gonna do this summer.
They are stuck in NBA purgatory. The Owner is cheap and they good enough to not get a good lottery pick but bad enough not to really contend. Coby White is my favorite but he’s gonna need some help.

They are stuck in NBA purgatory. The Owner is cheap and they good enough to not get a good lottery pick but bad enough not to really contend. Coby White is my favorite but he’s gonna need some help.
I like Coby too. i liked him for MIP this season although Maxey was great too.

It’s a tough place to be in. But if DeMar is gone, you guys could end up being pretty awful…

Back