The NBA Thread

I thought the Nets-Cavs was a fascinating game. You could see how Brooklyn is dangerous but also see how they are extremely vulnerable. Their second team is terrible, the defense has issues and they are Kyrie/KD dependent on facilitating everything (even though their front court role players had good games).

Wouldn't want to play them in a Game 7, but in a full series I don't see how they beat Boston.

Gotta give a short handed Cleveland credit for fighting hard throughout and I had a mid 2010s flash back with all the Rajon Rondo and Kevin Love action.

I thought the Nets-Cavs was a fascinating game. You could see how Brooklyn is dangerous but also see how they are extremely vulnerable. Their second team is terrible, the defense has issues and they are Kyrie/KD dependent on facilitating everything (even though their front court role players had good games).

Wouldn't want to play them in a Game 7, but in a full series I don't see how they beat Boston.

Gotta give a short handed Cleveland credit for fighting hard throughout and I had a mid 2010s flash back with all the Rajon Rondo and Kevin Love action.
If Cleveland were healthy it might have turned out differently. They are gonna be in the mix moving forward though.

Only watched the first half. So many fouls...
I really dont know which team i want to lose more.
Not as sloppy as the Bucks/Bulls game. I don't think I've seen that many combined turnovers in a game.
I'm going with Boston for that series. I don't like the franchise, and the toxic Boston fans, but the actual team I like. Tatum, Smart, and Jaylen Brown are a decent 3. I hate super teams more than anything, and Kyrie is definitely more hateable than anyone on Boston. Also, Middleton tends to cook the Celtics.

Back