The National - Cherry Tree Club

Excited for my trip to Austin on Friday for the show. It's been a while since I've seen them. Last show was Atlanta in 2019. Decided to save my marriage and skip the Houston show. Wife is joining me for the show in Irving which finishes off the US portion of the tour. Hope they blow it out. Seen lots of great posters for this portion which means my 2 are probably going to be disappointing.

Love how it came out. I have a strict no gig posters for shows I didn't attend rule and this frame up makes me want to break it
I have the same rule, and there were a few on this last tour that I really wanted. (Detroit comes to mind) I did pick up this MSG show print and one of the variants that dropped a week or so later. Love this foil, but since I also bought the Sasha Barr show print and the signed one with a photo by Graham, I couldn't justify a third Luke Martin. I also bought the signed Light Years SoundWaves print and was slightly relieved when I checked the store and saw that this foil was sold out. It is stunning, though.

My wife is fine with my "little collections" as long as they stay in my office and don't expand beyond the walls of this room.

Last edited:
Beautiful frame job!

I have that PJ Newark print, too. Still unframed in my profolio. I also have both rolls of that wrapping paper! 😂
One of the reasons the Newark is “permanently” framed for me is that it doesn’t fit in my 18x24 portfolio (I do also like it quite a bit though). On another wall in my office I have 3 simple, cheap 18x24 frames and I rotate standard-sized posters from my portfolio through them every couple of months or so.

Back