The National - Cherry Tree Club

I just logged out, asked for a password reset and they sent me a code to do so. It appears that I've migrated to the new site, I did change pw just in case.

Did same for my husband.

I wonder when Homecoming will be! August isn't technically fall, but October might get chilly...

Sigh. Enjoy New York.

A Special Evening with The National
Hello Cherry Tree members,

We are pleased to announce a special, one-off live performance event this Saturday, March 4th at the Bearsville Theatre in Woodstock, NY.

🍒 Cherry Tree members will have access to a member's only presale beginning Tuesday, February 28th at 10AM ET.

Please note: Tickets for this event are extremely limited. Please DO NOT share your code.

REMOVED

A limited number of tickets go on sale to the general public Tuesday, February 28th at 2PM ET.
The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
We're excited to return to The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon this Friday evening, March 3rd. Be sure to tune in at 11:35/10:35c on NBC.

Sigh. Enjoy New York.

A Special Evening with The National
Hello Cherry Tree members,

We are pleased to announce a special, one-off live performance event this Saturday, March 4th at the Bearsville Theatre in Woodstock, NY.

🍒 Cherry Tree members will have access to a member's only presale beginning Tuesday, February 28th at 10AM ET.

Please note: Tickets for this event are extremely limited. Please DO NOT share your code.

REMOVED

A limited number of tickets go on sale to the general public Tuesday, February 28th at 2PM ET.
The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
We're excited to return to The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon this Friday evening, March 3rd. Be sure to tune in at 11:35/10:35c on NBC.
@threesunrises

Stupidly agreed to do a birthday dinner for my dad on Saturday evening, otherwise I’d be taking a crack at this for sure.

Any luck?
I'm in as is my friend who I was texting yesterday. Feel incredibly fortunate. My daughter was shut out this morning, but she will try at 2pm. If she does get tix, then husband is staying home with the dog again as we have no one to pup sit. He missed all 4 shows I went to last summer, so hasn't seen any of the new songs live. He HATES Tropic Morning News - I think if he sees it live, he'll change his mind.

Sounds kind of like a retcon since vol 1 came out during the 1st year but also feels right? I really dont remember at this point.
As I recall (and I may be misremembering) anyone who joined by Dec 31 in year 1 was eligible for the fan club package. (I bought my daughter a membership as a xmas gift just days before the 25th, and by that time, they had run out of the scarf, and asked if a different scarf available in the shop at the time was an acceptable substitution)

I do think that some people got their packages before Dec. 31 - I may be wrong on that. I just remember mine arriving weeks after other people had already gotten theirs.

As I recall (and I may be misremembering) anyone who joined by Dec 31 in year 1 was eligible for the fan club package. (I bought my daughter a membership as a xmas gift just days before the 25th, and by that time, they had run out of the scarf, and asked if a different scarf available in the shop at the time was an acceptable substitution)

I do think that some people got their packages before Dec. 31 - I may be wrong on that. I just remember mine arriving weeks after other people had already gotten theirs.
Added to Discogs:

Vol. 1 on 12/11/2018
Vol. 2 on 04/10/2020
Vol. 3 on 06/24/2021
Vol. 4 on 01/17/2023
Vol. 5 on ???

Back