The National - Cherry Tree Club

I bought a couple of tickets for their gig in Glasgow in September with Soccer Mommy supporting. I notice The Beths are supporting on some of the US dates, well worth catching if you can.

I bought a couple of tickets for their gig in Glasgow in September with Soccer Mommy supporting. I notice The Beths are supporting on some of the US dates, well worth catching if you can.
I was hoping for a Beth’s date. I got soccer mommy instead. Last tour we got Alvvays as the opener, so this time we had a bit less luck.

Last edited:
You will dig them. I haven’t heard their most recent one but their debut was wonderful and their follow up was still really good, though maybe a bit more subdued.

Their latest album follows on from the second. Still worth a listen though. Their debut is a belter though, start there @D Jilla

Definitely like 'em. Listened to the first 2 LPs so far. I'm excited to hear them live for sure

Can't even get a show in my state and they're doing 2nd shows. Sigh.

The tour dates are so hit or miss. No Florida dates or Texas, yet they are playing places they have played recently, at least in the same states anyway. Then again the National seem to have not done a traditional tour in a while. I guess this is what you get when all the members have families and side projects they are working on.

New Cherry Tree email has us reseting our account and changing the password, but I can't get it to work (changing my password).

Oh also...Homecoming is finally coming back! I hope I can make it. I had tickets for the 2020 one...
I had issues earlier this year when I needed to do mine. I had to email them and they had to clear out my password history.

Back