The National - Cherry Tree Club

I think the package looks pretty cool. Especially like the coasters and notebook. Mines out for delivery as well.
I guess my litmus test is, if I was on this band's website and this was for sale, would I even think about buying it for myself? If the answer is no, then I'm basically paying for a shipment of surprise future-trash.

I don't mean that as a complaint necessarily. More like I'm just writing this off as something I'm completely indifferent to.

I guess my litmus test is, if I was on this band's website and this was for sale, would I even think about buying it for myself? If the answer is no, then I'm basically paying for a shipment of surprise future-trash.

I don't mean that as a complaint necessarily. More like I'm just writing this off as something I'm completely indifferent to.
I wouldn't choose to buy any of it either, but it's a nice bonus for me since I paid the membership mostly to get a record and concert ticket presale.

I really do like the setlist notebook, and if they offered one on the website, I would buy it. The only thing is, I need more pages. Tomorrow will be my 40th show.

that's a good question/point. I don't think I would have bought any of the free items. Maybe the Beanie but I don't really like the font on that one in all honesty. I have the picture from last year's package hanging on my wall and I use the koozie all the time, but I still wouldn't have bought them. They're all nice to haves IMO.

Last edited:
And the scarf!
I love the scarf. I signed my daughter up for a membership as a xmas gift to her that year. Unfortunately, they had run out of the CT gift scarf, but they subbed in a different one that was available in the store. She moved out about a year and a half ago, but that scarf is still here, so I have the best of both worlds 😁

I love the scarf. I signed my daughter up for a membership as a xmas gift to her that year. Unfortunately, they had run out of the CT gift scarf, but they subbed in a different one that was available in the store. She moved out about a year and a half ago, but that scarf is still here, so I have the best of both worlds 😁
Did someone say Cherry Tree scarf?

1663881907340.jpeg

(sorry, I just feel the necessity to drop this picture in whenever possible)

I was a bit disappointed with it as well. It'll just go in to a box and be forgotten about probably. Not the end of the world, but underwhelming for sure. Maybe the fact that it came by itself without the record is making it seem worse than if it all came together.

Back