The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

I know this wasn’t one of the options but if we are trying to find the one readily available GD set I would go with One From the Vault. You can find it for about the same price as those other two.

I know this wasn’t one of the options but if we are trying to find the one readily available GD set I would go with One From the Vault. You can find it for about the same price as those other two.

3 albums it is!

So on Records Store Day Black Friday my local didn’t get their supply of the Garcia/Grisman So What in and said they would email me when they got it in… which they did but when I clicked on the link it was dead and so I assumed I missed the boat it was out of stock. Turns out immediately after it got posted online they got bombarded by flippers and bots who purchased them all in a matter of minutes. The manager said fuck it, cancelled and refunded all the online orders and decided to only sell the title in store but no one told me. So while I was picking up some other stuff I noticed they had at least a half dozen in stock at retail. So everything worked out.

TL;DR: If anybody lives near Tacoma, Hi-Voltage still has 5 or 6 copies available for in store purchase of Garcia/Grisman - So What

So on Records Store Day Black Friday my local didn’t get their supply of the Garcia/Grisman So What in and said they would email me when they got it in… which they did but when I clicked on the link it was dead and so I assumed I missed the boat it was out of stock. Turns out immediately after it got posted online they got bombarded by flippers and bots who purchased them all in a matter of minutes. The manager said fuck it, cancelled and refunded all the online orders and decided to only sell the title in store but no one told me. So while I was picking up some other stuff I noticed they had at least a half dozen in stock at retail. So everything worked out.

TL;DR: If anybody lives near Tacoma, Hi-Voltage still has 5 or 6 copies available for in store purchase of Garcia/Grisman - So What
Ha that's awesome! You will love it. It sounds spectacular.

Some rollercoaster

Back