The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

A few reviews of the new Terrapin Station are on Discogs. Chris Bellman cut. Pressed at MRP. Incorrect song order listed on the back of the jacket, apparently. Positive reviews so far on the audio quality and Plangent process. Not AAA.
TPTB with the Dead are huge believers in Plangent, so thus I’d assume all Dead.net releases utilize it and accordingly not be AAA.

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how much the vibee concert / hotel packages are in comparison to U2. They were a bit higher, but i like that they offer a 3 show package in addition to single shows. Not surprisingly, many had sold out quickly, a friend of mine gave up when there were 8k people ahead of him in the queue.

Husband thinks he might want to go to one of these shows; we are seeing U2 at the end of the month so I’ll see how well I can handle it with my motion sickness. Would skip the package and just buy tix through TM if we do go.

Rumors that Goose might be having their Goosemas show there. I’m not sure I believe that, but if so, we’d want to go to it. I’ve never been to Vegas (no interest in gambling) and now there’s a possibility, albeit a small one, that I make three trips there this year 😂

Really proud of my brother's Dead cover band, The Dead Revival Band, from Columbus, OH who sold out a 350 cap room on Saturday. They've gotten some really solid momentum in the last year. The jam scene in Columbus is really underrated imo, and small joints like Woodlands, which was the venue they sold out, bring in GREAT artists all year - Circles Around The Sun, Neal Francis, Mikala Davis, Daniel Donato, etc etc..

Really proud of my brother's Dead cover band, The Dead Revival Band, from Columbus, OH who sold out a 350 cap room on Saturday. They've gotten some really solid momentum in the last year. The jam scene in Columbus is really underrated imo, and small joints like Woodlands, which was the venue they sold out, bring in GREAT artists all year - Circles Around The Sun, Neal Francis, Mikala Davis, Daniel Donato, etc etc..
That's awesome. If they go on tour and come to Georgia I'll go!

Back