The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Yeah, Iit’s a fun set. I really enjoyed the “Sugar Magnolia”. I thought The Allman Bros. we’re included on that one because it felt like it had a bit more or a southern rock thing going on but they didn’t join in until the 3rd set (disc 4).

I was really enjoying the Playing In The Band and then here comes Donna with another ill-timed warbling screech like a stick in the spokes

Goddamit

If anyone here is on the fence about catching the Gorge or SF shows, I could not emphasize this more:

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

The band is on fire - last two nights have been filled with the sorta magic you just want to capture in a bottle. Heading out to lot in an hour. ⚡

If anyone here is on the fence about catching the Gorge or SF shows, I could not emphasize this more:

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

The band is on fire - last two nights have been filled with the sorta magic you just want to capture in a bottle. Heading out to lot in an hour. ⚡
Had a great time at Sunday’s show! Wish I would have figured out going for all 3.

Nice!! Hopefully this means the copy I've had on backorder for a year is finally coming!

Back