The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

back in stock! should be at MD soon but might want to buy here if you're worried about it!

back in stock! should be at MD soon but might want to buy here if you're worried about it!
@Mather !!!!

I grabbed it. I probably shoulda just been happy with my RTI pressing but it’s hard to pass up MoFi releases that are from artists that I actually enjoy and don’t retail for the triple digits.

Thanks for the heads up. My Blues For Allah sounds amazing so I thought why not!

This popped up on the Target sale, but no picture or anything. Not a lot of info but took a bite at the sale price considering there were only 750 made back in 2013. Arrived safe and to my surprise, the limited edition release with the Stanley Mouse framed picture, book, and of course the full Jerry/Bob shows.

Only other ones I could find online were asking for $500+, a couple on Discogs near $2K. For $150, I’m pretty stoked! Would pay for that for the nicely framed Mouse alone.

55A1E8DB-22A9-4F54-BE2E-9373974FA0CD.jpeg

Last edited:
This popped up on the Target sale, but no picture or anything. Not a lot of info but took a bite at the sale price considering there were only 750 made back in 2013. Arrived safe and to my surprise, the limited edition release with the Stanley Mouse framed picture, book, and of course the full Jerry/Bob shows.

Only other ones I could find online were asking for $500+, a couple on Discogs near $2K. For $150, I’m pretty stoked! Would pay for that for the nicely framed Mouse alone.

View attachment 143091
Dude!!!! That’s sick 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Curious what the description/title was for the sale?

Dude!!!! That’s sick 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Curious what the description/title was for the sale?

Did some research looking up the UPC. It was slightly different than the standard CD release, but still figured that’s what I’d end up with and would just return it. I was pleasantly surprised. Also didn’t realize how big it is, it’s massive. Probably 24x18.

69011AB9-8657-4995-AF24-9E22541C61EF.jpeg5BD2DA69-5E50-4A71-A378-E1E94BA7C291.jpeg

Finally getting around to listening to the new Europe '72 remaster. CB cut it, which I didn't realize until opening, and I like it better than the 2011 version he cut. Maybe it's the plangent process that adds a bit, but it sounds clearer and seems to breathe more. Was never really impressed with the 2011, even though CB also cut that. Colors are really cool too!

Back