The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

For anyone on the fence/waiting there are only 6 MoFi copies of In the Dark left in stock on Music Direct now that I placed my order. @Mather I know you like a good fomo
I can't I'm too busy trying to figure out how to convince my wife that the speakers in the livingroom have always been 58 lb Blue JBL Synthesis.

Last edited:
Anybody have luck getting these From the vault releases from indies? I preordered early on from Bullmoose and nothing. And as much as I love them, as usual they have no idea if theyre coming or not. At this point wondering if I should just go through Light in the Attic

Anybody have luck getting these From the vault releases from indies? I preordered early on from Bullmoose and nothing. And as much as I love them, as usual they have no idea if theyre coming or not. At this point wondering if I should just go through Light in the Attic
Unrelated to this release, but I will say that there have been two different records I ordered through Bullmoose in the past few months that they just never received, so my orders were canceled.

Unrelated to this release, but I will say that there have been two different records I ordered through Bullmoose in the past few months that they just never received, so my orders were canceled.

Yeah, thats what Im afraid is going to happen here. Has happened to me with them before too.
Trying to buy more from locals this year, but the problem is I never know for sure theyre going to get it and Im in the dark until them or me cancel, and by then on a rarer album its too late to find it elsewhere. Ugh

How’s LITA shipping? Im apprehensive to order from anywhere that will not do replacements for cosmetic damage. Hello Merch is the same but they pack like a tank. I thought Ive heard in the past that LITA uses those garbage “frustration free packing” mailers

How is the One From The Vault release? I am debating it right now and wonder if I should just pull the trigger...
One From The Vault is a contender for best GD Live release and a must own if you'rea GD fan. Two and Three are more deeper dive type shows and I don't think are essential (I do like Two a lot more than Three).

Back