The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Anyone here bite on the sphere shows? Way too expensive for me to even consider.
have a buddy who splurged for a weekend but I couldn't do it either. i'm keeping my fingers crossed they announce something else for the 60th without salami being part of the gang.

Also, have heard rumors each weekend will be the same sets (albeit we know even with a returning set lists the shows would be different). This would make for a great video release eventually.

have a buddy who splurged for a weekend but I couldn't do it either. i'm keeping my fingers crossed they announce something else for the 60th without salami being part of the gang.

Also, have heard rumors each weekend will be the same sets (albeit we know even with a returning set lists the shows would be different). This would make for a great video release eventually.
That would be surprising if they were the same sets. Would be cool if they did a 60th that was more a celebration of who has been involved over the years since you probably wont get Billy or Phil back. Give the guys that were in The Dead, Furthur, etc. another chance to get recognized their involvement.

Anyone here bite on the sphere shows? Way too expensive for me to even consider.
Still considering it. Just checked and see there are still tix available for face, I was afraid they'd all be resale two hours after general onsale.
We have to wait until after U2 - we have tix for the last 2 shows (for now - though I've heard they're coming back in the fall) With my motion sickness, I don't know how or if I can handle it. Gonna try dramamine for U2, but not sure if it will help. My neurologist said I have a sensitivity, and it's not like a mild case of epilepsy.

What’s the verdict on these rhino HF releases? I don’t have copy of AB yet so wondering if this one is the way to go
The ones I have are great but I own the 2x45 MOFI and the 2014 Rhino Bellman cut single disc already. If you need a good single disc copy this would be a good one to grab,

Really proud of my brother's Dead cover band, The Dead Revival Band, from Columbus, OH who sold out a 350 cap room on Saturday. They've gotten some really solid momentum in the last year. The jam scene in Columbus is really underrated imo, and small joints like Woodlands, which was the venue they sold out, bring in GREAT artists all year - Circles Around The Sun, Neal Francis, Mikala Davis, Daniel Donato, etc etc..
Full 3 set videos!

Back