The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

bottleneckgallery has this puzzle for "Free" but you have to pay shipping which was just under $17 for me. You can grab up to two which causes shipping to go up 50%. I seen some of the past puzzles in this series posted and they seem like good quality. I have no idea when this started or when it ends as the other ones offered are all "sold out" but maybe someone here might like one as well?

View attachment 167656

Grateful Dead: Jack - 1000pc Puzzle + Poster

1000pc jigsaw puzzle

16 x 32 inches

Includes 16 x 32 inch fold out poster

Artwork by Luke Martin
Already got a shipment notice. Thanks, @hype! I've mentioned to the wife that I want to do a puzzle recently so I'm looking forward to sitting down and putting this together.

bottleneckgallery has this puzzle for "Free" but you have to pay shipping which was just under $17 for me. You can grab up to two which causes shipping to go up 50%. I seen some of the past puzzles in this series posted and they seem like good quality. I have no idea when this started or when it ends as the other ones offered are all "sold out" but maybe someone here might like one as well?

View attachment 167656

Grateful Dead: Jack - 1000pc Puzzle + Poster

1000pc jigsaw puzzle

16 x 32 inches

Includes 16 x 32 inch fold out poster

Artwork by Luke Martin
Ordered one too, thanks!

early '81 -- 4 downloads/streams, the first one is all instrumental, the 2nd one is a 24-minute playin' in the band, the third one is a mix of 3/5/81 (first set) and 3/6/81 (2nd set) ** and the fourth one is long jams (a 17 minutte birdsong for starters....)

** check out Jesse Jarnow's listening notes: 3/5/81 here and 3/6/81 here

Anyone a fan of the Anthem of the Sun? Might try to pick it up with my new sub (as one of my free records)

Anthem isn't a Dead record I'll reach for typically, and out of the entire catalog not one I'd consider Essential nor one thats going to get you into the Dead. It's an interesting nugget in time, but I think many of the songs on this have better live versions out there.

Anthem isn't a Dead record I'll reach for typically, and out of the entire catalog not one I'd consider Essential nor one thats going to get you into the Dead. It's an interesting nugget in time, but I think many of the songs on this have better live versions out there.
Oh for sure, tbh I’m a completist and my copy is banged up. I was more curious how the pressing sounds.

Back