The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

I’m a gator. I’m 56 so that makes Jim 60 ish? I spoke with him a month or so back. He seems like he’s doing ok.

Looks like you just missed that show by a few years. Go Gators. Too bad we didn't play in a bowl game this year....

Looks like you just missed that show by a few years. Go Gators. Too bad we didn't play in a bowl game this year....
I saw the Dead 6 times. The last time was the only time they played Orlando in ‘93. I also saw them front row with Tom Petty and Bob Dylan at RFK stadium in Washington DC.

That's quite the collection!

Not sure how I feel about reselling unofficial tapes though. Kind of goes against the whole ethos of the tape trading community.
It is against the ethos (the big thing in taper circles was to never sell tapes) and technically not legal (though there almost certainly never would be a consequence for it)

My local just posted this

I don’t even have a tape deck but I’m tempted to go anyways :)

If I hadn’t purchased a giant coffee table book full of tape art this past year. I would be tempted to pick up some for the artwork (though I do have a cassette tape deck as part of my set up).

Yeah...fuck this.
3ltjj7ov0l9a1.jpg

Back