The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Speaking of catching on fire, Love has been smokin' these last few games. I don't think I can switch to my Christmas avatar this year.
Yeah, there’s no crying reaction so 😭

I still don’t think he’s a Hall of Famer but I think he could b good enough to win if surrounded with the proper pieces and since they don’t have to pay a giant chunk of their payroll to a QB they might have a bit of $$$ to invest in some supporting talent.

Beautiful uniforms though.

images

The Patriots are 2-10. Think they will be the worst in the league this year?
I hope not. The Bears get Carolina’s first pick this year. I have been rooting hard for Arizona and New England all year. Hopefully The Steelers play as poorly as they did yesterday this coming Thursday so the Patriots can give the Panthers a bit more cushion.

Beautiful uniforms though.

images
Yes! Pats, Dolphins, Seahawks, and Denver should all revert back to their 70s uniforms as their primaries ASAP. I understand why Denver, Seattle, and NE keep their lame styles as all three teams experienced great success under these subpar graphic design choices but the Dolphins have no excuse. They didn’t switch over to their generic clip art dolphins logo until 2013 and they actually won Super Bowls under their classic logo.

It’s funny because there was a big push for updated team logos in the NBA in the 90s with teams like The Jazz, Hawks, Pistons, Mavericks, Sonics, Timberwolves, Cavs, Warriors, and Nuggets all switching up their graphics but thankfully the most egregious of them ended up switch back to their classic logos eventually though I would love to see The Mavericks go back to the Cowboy hat wearing M logo. I also hope when Seattle eventually gets The Sonics back the veer closer to their 1970s logo than their 90s.

Yes! Pats, Dolphins, Seahawks, and Denver should all revert back to their 70s uniforms as their primaries ASAP. I understand why Denver, Seattle, and NE keep their lame styles as all three teams experienced great success under these subpar graphic design choices but the Dolphins have no excuse. They didn’t switch over to their generic clip art dolphins logo until 2013 and they actually won Super Bowls under their classic logo.

It’s funny because there was a big push for updated team logos in the NBA in the 90s with teams like The Jazz, Hawks, Pistons, Mavericks, Sonics, Timberwolves, Cavs, Warriors, and Nuggets all switching up their graphics but thankfully the most egregious of them ended up switch back to their classic logos eventually though I would love to see The Mavericks go back to the Cowboy hat wearing M logo. I also hope when Seattle eventually gets The Sonics back the veer closer to their 1970s logo than their 90s.
God I miss the old Fins uniforms. Can’t say I miss the dolphins teams from the last 20 years though

this is a typical Tomlin lead squad. Always playing down to the lesser competition. They’re primed to get bounced in the Wild Card.
Start the season off strong, play down to 2-11 teams, lose, rely desperately on a wild card berth, and some other team losing to make the playoffs, lose the first round.
After the past five days, this is becoming a lot more clear now.

After the past five days, this is becoming a lot more clear now.
I said it 3 years ago and will say it again as a Bears fan I will gladly take Tomlin off the Steelers hands. This Steelers team is terrible on offense and the fact that, until recently they’ve been competitive is amazing.

Back