The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Looked like Cincinnati’s offense finally woke up but it was a little too late. Isn’t that what happened last year as well? The Bengal’s start out 0-2 before running off like 9 wins in a row?

God, that Chubb injury is brutal. Not a fan of the Browns at all, but love watching that guy play
I hate to see that; the NFL is obviously better when all the best play, and he's been one of the great ones.
Just read that the Lions possibly lost CJ Gardner-Johnson for the year, torn pectoral. This sport is so brutal.

God, that Chubb injury is brutal. Not a fan of the Browns at all, but love watching that guy play
This game has been crazy sloppy. It feels like a bad weather game.

Also, I kinda like having two staggered start MNF games. It give you options if one of the games is a Turkey plus you can flip back and forth during commercials and during halftime. I wouldn’t mind if this was a permanent change.

So what do we think? Do we think a lot of other teams are going to try this special ops play now?
The 0-2 Patriots? Belichick caught the Fins sleeping on that one but now that it’s on tape special teams coaches will game plan against it just keeping a player back woulda prevented that from happening. Still fortune favors the bold so I could definitely see teams adding it to their repertoire for sure.

The 0-2 Patriots? Belichick caught the Fins sleeping on that one but now that it’s on tape special teams coaches will game plan against it just keeping a player back woulda prevented that from happening. Still fortune favors the bold so I could definitely see teams adding it to their repertoire for sure.
And as a Fins fan, I’m not surprised. Special teams is consistently underwhelming for us

What a headline...
“Additionally, another unnamed woman sued him last year, claiming he gave her genital herpes.”

Back