The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

I am still trying to decide if I wanna roll with Sky Moore as my flex or if Javante Williams is gonna get enough touch his first week against the Raiders.

I am leaning towards Williams but if Kelce is out Mahomes is gonna need to throw the ball to someone.
yeaaa depends on Kelce....Juju cant catch everything! I am hoping that leads to Pacheco eating extra too

I forgot Gibbs is in my work/friend league...Tonight it's the Pacheco 2 TD show!!!

Yeah, I'd be surprised if you'd root for the Lions! But we are DUE for something special. Although the hype around here is almost hard to take because I've been hurt so many times before.
Week one weirdness with no Chris Jones and a banged up Kelce is probably the best you could ask for.

But the NFL is wild for scheduling them opening game. If I were a Lions fan who's been through it all I'd be certain tonight, and maybe even the season, would end in disaster.

Week one weirdness with no Chris Jones and a banged up Kelce is probably the best you could ask for.

But the NFL is wild for scheduling them opening game. If I were a Lions fan who's been through it all I'd be certain tonight, and maybe even the season, would end in disaster.
Seems like this game is gonna a be a shootout. Definitely taking the over.

What sucks is there are only two late afternoon games on Sunday and since I live in Washington we will get the Seahawks-Rams game where like 90% of the rest of the country will get the Bears-Packers game. Hopefully NFL Redzone will stay with the Bears game for the most part.

Back