The Colemine Records rabbit hole

I have been on a vinyl diet of late, so I have purposely avoided this thread (most threads on N&G), and have not touched the Colemine web site. Well...took a dive in the Colemine site, got caught up, and I just love the stuff they put out. If the VMP quarterly release announcement does not float my boat, I think I will make Colemine my new RoTM. QC and prices are so much better. I streamed some of that new GA-20 and that is just hot flaming fire. Neal Frances is playing a festival in my town this weekend, so I will drink to that!

Hey y'all, just wanted to say thanks for all the support y'all. It's been quite frustrating waiting around on these Durand 45s, but unfortunately when another company is handling the manufacturing much of the rollout is out of our hands.

However, several more webstore exclusives will be announced as soon as the 45s do arrive. We've got three LPs just sitting here ready to roll....I'll just give you some initials :) LF, SJ, and a SF band that starts with M hahahahaha

Love y'all :)

2 new 45s up for pre-order: Ben Pirani and Monophonics. The Monophonics label pays homage to the Columbia-associated audition copies from the 60s with the big “A” on the label...Date Records specifically comes to mind due to the label color.

Back