The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Never heard, should I be excited? Fire up Spotify?

This live performance (which is available on vinyl at Colemine too) introduced a lot of people to them. Give you a good feel of what they're about.

EDIT: actually this is the one on the LP (or is it? I'm confused), the above was a warm-up set. either way, it's awesome.

Last edited:
Also what’s up with the shiny portal to buy the record? It’s like they are in the big leagues now.

There’s only two to date and I assume there will be a standard version of ii some day.
Ah for some reason I thought there were 3 already! Hoping there's a standard of 2. I saw it in stores near me a lot when it first came out and just never picked it up sadly!

uk shipping from rough trade is too much i guess ?!
It's sold out there now anyway, but yea. Last I checked, Rough Trade had jacked up their shipping prices to the US. I went to order something there this summer and it was something like $20 shipping for a single LP so I have just altogether avoided the UK site. I wish they would offer the option to ship it to the NY Rough Trade for free haha.

Has anyone received their GFO clear with black swirl vinyl arrive yet? Mine hasn’t shipped yet, typically the releases ship well before release day

Back