The Colemine Records rabbit hole

but still no sign of the Black Market Brass preorder.

I contacted their buying department to ask but they have no info at all.

and yes, I got the Monophonics!
hey @Plaid Room / Colemine do you know if HHV will get any Black Market Brass?
so far nothing shows up on their website and their buying department have no idea either.
I'd really like to get a copy of it, if possible!

hey @Plaid Room / Colemine do you know if HHV will get any Black Market Brass?
so far nothing shows up on their website and their buying department have no idea either.
I'd really like to get a copy of it, if possible!
I keep quoting myself.....

Black Market Brass is now available for pre-order for the EU gang:

at HHV - exclusive colored vinyl (color not specified).
at Rough Trade - gold colored vinyl

Anyone seen Durand on tour lately? The wife and I are heading to the show next Thursday (Valentines' Eve with Durand, so romantic) and I was considering bringing an album jacket to try to get signed. Are they around before or after the show to sign usually?

Anyone seen Durand on tour lately? The wife and I are heading to the show next Thursday (Valentines' Eve with Durand, so romantic) and I was considering bringing an album jacket to try to get signed. Are they around before or after the show to sign usually?
Yes.

We met Blake, the guitarist, at the merch stand after the show last time we saw them.

Back