The Blue Note Thread

They have said that the Blue Train SRX will also be back up shortly. Supposedly will send an email about it but who knows.

I have never ordered from them before directly despite owning a bunch of MM pressings. Always found them cheaper elsewhere and I think it’s $10 shipping or something for 1 album. I also hate their pricing structure so that has prevented me from ordering too much. I might have to spring for that Blue Train SRX though depending on price.
Yeah I don’t have the SRX but I do have the earlier MM Blue Train and it’s is the best I’ve ever heard it sound and probably the best it will ever sound. It’s worth the money (to me at least).

Yeah I don’t have the SRX but I do have the earlier MM Blue Train and it’s is the best I’ve ever heard it sound and probably the best it will ever sound. It’s worth the money (to me at least).
Damn, that’s not what I want to hear.
I guess a third copy wouldn’t hurt, right?

I’m tempted to grab the Speak No Evil even though I have MM’s other press. *facepress*
I’ll be honest though, it’s my nosiest MM record. (Its not bad)

Damn, that’s not what I want to hear.
I guess a third copy wouldn’t hurt, right?

I’m tempted to grab the Speak No Evil even though I have MM’s other press. *facepress*
I’ll be honest though, it’s my nosiest MM record. (Its not bad)
Yeah I need to get a good copy of Speak No Evil. I have a mid 70’s reissue that uses the Liberty plates. It’s too bright imo. I’ve never heard an original or MM press. That will definitely be my first pick for the SRX reissues whenever they might come about.

Back