The 2023 Record Store Day Help Thread For Those Mourning Taylor Swift's Breakup

Both T.Swift and Nuggets dropped from my cart while I was waiting for checkout and Plaid Room. C'est la vie. Any others stores that should be checked?
My local here (in NC) has lots of that Nuggets box set so I think you'll find a copy online (or I can snag it for you today).

I'm looking for MMW and Verve Pipe if anyone spots them. Went out of stock while checking out at two places.

Managed to get dismemberment plan, Arlie, and t swift. After relistening to the Larry lovestein, I realized I just… kind of don’t like the sound. Honestly I’ll bow out of trying to get it for myself, and if I can, I’ll try to get it for someone who wants it more than me.

Which Larry is everyone looking for?

weird specific request

does anyone know of a store that has sisters of mercy and takes apple pay? Any leads on this oddball request would be awesome

weird specific request

does anyone know of a store that has sisters of mercy and takes apple pay? Any leads on this oddball request would be awesome

Ask and ye shall receive.

Managed to grab Sigur Ros on my third store attempt. Good lordt. The kids be hungry today.

TSwift appears to be completely sold out everywhere. As a lukewarm National/Bon Iver fan I wouldn’t have minded it, but wasn’t a must have.
Hi-Voltage got over 400 copies of Swift and they don’t open online sales until this evening. They only list RSD titles on their site while they are still available and as of right now Swif is still showing in stock. If you want a copy I could probably swing by when they open and pick one up for you. Let me know.

Ok, so TSwift aside, I just punched my last list item - That Donnas album. It went surprisingly fast most places.

Hi-Voltage got over 400 copies of Swift and they don’t open online sales until this evening. They only list RSD titles on their site while they are still available and as of right now Swif is still showing in stock. If you want a copy I could probably swing by when they open and pick one up for you. Let me know.

You are a gent for offering, but I’m probably good. That was going to be an impulse buy at best.

The Nuggets box was all that got me online. I have some back pocketed if they get to sales but this RSD doesn't seem to have that likelihood on much

Back