Television

BCS S6E9
I can't say enough how good this show is, what a season so far....

Well, we all knew Kim was probably gone from Jimmy/Saul's life, and I started to get the feeling this was how she would exit, so it makes sense. Hopefully we see a little bit more of her in the last few episodes...Rhea Seehorn has been fantastic, I think she got better with each season.
Such a rare scene of Gus having social time, but the show is almost 100% tension it was a bit hard to enjoy.

I can't stop thinking about the 1st episode of The Rehearsal. Nathan Fielder is the best and I'm so glad he's back on TV. It had me doing some internet sleuthing to find out if the people in the show were actors playing a role, they're not, or real people. Really looking forward to the rest of the season.
My favorite part was when
Nathan set it up to subliminally feed the guy the trivia answers ahead of time. When the fake cop said something about the Chinese inventing gunpowder...blew my mind

My favorite part was when
Nathan set it up to subliminally feed the guy the trivia answers ahead of time. When the fake cop said something about the Chinese inventing gunpowder...blew my mind

Oh my god yes! COP: Describes terrible crime behind him..."It's days like these that I curse the Chinese for inventing gunpowder." That and when he was posing as the "Thrifty Boy" Blogger to get the questions and just casually eats a ketchup packet like it's go-gurt.

The Rehearsal is everything I wanted it to be. It's instantly one of my favorite shows of the year. Just...incredible stuff.

Better Call Saul...yikes, in a good way.
I wasn't expecting Kim's exit to happen yet, so I was pretty upset when it just happened. It feels so real and logical that I never honestly considered it this way. And that cut to years later when Saul is in full swing? Just an absolute bummer. I loved their relationship, and Jimmy as Jimmy - so seeing him go all-in on Saul at the tail-end of a fantastic episode was just jarring and upsetting. But it's so good. And there are still four episodes left? What's going to happen?? I'm so excited to see what they've chosen to do with the rest of the season. I also definitely want Rhea Seehorn to show back up. She's so good in this show. I just love her and wish she'd get the Emmy win she so rightfully deserves.

The Rehearsal is everything I wanted it to be. It's instantly one of my favorite shows of the year. Just...incredible stuff.

Better Call Saul...yikes, in a good way.
I wasn't expecting Kim's exit to happen yet, so I was pretty upset when it just happened. It feels so real and logical that I never honestly considered it this way. And that cut to years later when Saul is in full swing? Just an absolute bummer. I loved their relationship, and Jimmy as Jimmy - so seeing him go all-in on Saul at the tail-end of a fantastic episode was just jarring and upsetting. But it's so good. And there are still four episodes left? What's going to happen?? I'm so excited to see what they've chosen to do with the rest of the season. I also definitely want Rhea Seehorn to show back up. She's so good in this show. I just love her and wish she'd get the Emmy win she so rightfully deserves.
I think there is more still to be revealed about Kim. I assume the next 4 eps will be a mix of revealing what happened to Kim a “where she is now” type reveal. If there is a big time shift forward, that might have been the last time we see Mike and Gus. I would imagine the last 4 eps spend a lot of time in the black & white present time. I just curious if there will be a Kim and Jimmy reunion

I think there is more still to be revealed about Kim. I assume the next 4 eps will be a mix of revealing what happened to Kim a “where she is now” type reveal. If there is a big time shift forward, that might have been the last time we see Mike and Gus. I would imagine the last 4 eps spend a lot of time in the black & white present time. I just curious if there will be a Kim and Jimmy reunion
Spoilers from both shows...
I'm really glad they didnt' kill off Kim. That would be upsetting. Was worried b/c she's not in Breaking bad - and they were obviously no longer together during the period of that show. The Lalo / Fring showdown was epic! You kind of forget how scary Fring is sometimes until he goes and pulls off something like this. It almost reminds me of that scene where he drinks poison to make Don Eladio & the other cartel bosses think his drink offering was safe in BB. Lalo was crazy but Fring's super detailed planned out supervillain style crazy. I hope that the story jumps forward enough where it shows the aftermath from after BB. I hear Walt & Jesse will make an appearance though so, the timeline probably won't jump that far ahead.

Last edited:
Is there any way to watch the new Better Call Saul season on streaming? AMC+ only has the most recent episodes and I don't wanna give Amazon money. Binged the first 5 seasons in like two weeks... I'm hooked

Back