Television

Anyone here watch The Peripheral on Prime Video yet?

Amazon keeps recommending this one to me. Wondering if it's any good.

Damnit, I actually really enjoyed this reboot and was looking forward to a season 3 after season 2 ended with a cliffhanger.

Let to the game here. Anyone here watching the Winchesters? What are your thoughts on this show?

Started watching over the weekend and to me so far it's just mediocre.

Yes I loved the whole run of Atlanta. I pretty much expected the finale to be just another episode and it basically was. But I found the ending to be a bit more emotional than I expected. Not dramatically so, but there’s just a nice shot towards the end that made me feel good.

There wasn’t quite another show like this. I know viewership fell off this year, but for me it remained vital as ever.

This is catching me by surprise, but I'm having a ton of fun with Peacemaker. I'm only 3 episodes in but it had me howling several times already. Eagly is a hoot. The situations are bonkers. I think James Gunn gets me.

I should check that one out before my Crave dries up. I've heard good things.

This was my second favorite show of the year just behind Andor. So good.

I'm trying to think back, but a couple of the situations I saw so far had me laughing harder than I've had in a while. I'm about to sit down to catch the 4th episode right now.

That 2nd episode when he's breaking out of the building while taking the stack of records with him... pure gold.

Back