Singles Going Steady - 45s and Under

Been doing play through of Numero Group's Ork 7in box set this weekend, including the unreleased Feelies 7in for The Boy With The Perpetual Nervousness. Some great stuff and some not so great stuff. This box set is not crucial, but if you are interested in the 70s CBGBs scene, Numero's 4lp Ork box set puts VMP's anthologies to total shame.
IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

Last edited:
Been meaning to rip some of my 45s to listen to away from home, and will slowly share some of them here. Mostly soul/funk. These probably won't play in the browser (24-bit 96khz Apple Lossless files hosted on Google Drive), but should be downloadable. Let me know if anyone knows a hosting site that doesn't compress and can play in-browser.

Start with a nice modern soul 2-sider. Lillian Alexander - A Dream Without You / Can You Feel It

IMG_2311.jpeg

IMG_2312.jpeg

Been meaning to rip some of my 45s to listen to away from home, and will slowly share some of them here. Mostly soul/funk. These probably won't play in the browser (24-bit 96khz Apple Lossless files hosted on Google Drive), but should be downloadable. Let me know if anyone knows a hosting site that doesn't compress and can play in-browser.

Start with a nice modern soul 2-sider. Lillian Alexander - A Dream Without You / Can You Feel It

View attachment 168776

View attachment 168777

Cool. I will give them a listen this week. I tried to do vinylrips of some of my more obscure 7" but was never happy with the results. I think a big part of the problem is the condition a lot of my punk and indie rock 7"s are in.

Back