Seeking a CD Player

forkandspoon

@HiFi Guy

Greetings! It's been since the old forum that I've asked you for advice. We have a project carbon debut esprit running through a project tube box. With that setup, you directed us to the nad integrated amp. Love it. You then led us to the vandersteen 2ce signature IIs. Love- love them!! Everything sounds great!! (Although a mofi ultradeck is in our future).

Here's my question:

We'd like a CD player now. My first thought is to get a nad cd player so it looks nice next to our nad integrated amp, but that doesn't seem like the best reason to base a choice on. Do you have any suggestions?

@HiFi Guy

Greetings! It's been since the old forum that I've asked you for advice. We have a project carbon debut esprit running through a project tube box. With that setup, you directed us to the nad integrated amp. Love it. You then led us to the vandersteen 2ce signature IIs. Love- love them!! Everything sounds great!! (Although a mofi ultradeck is in our future).

Here's my question:

We'd like a CD player now. My first thought is to get a nad cd player so it looks nice next to our nad integrated amp, but that doesn't seem like the best reason to base a choice on. Do you have any suggestions?

NAD certainly is a good choice. And if you like the appearance, that's a bonus.

Here's a factory refurbished NAD cd player for only $230

speaking of which my brother is kinda wanting to get a boombox style cd player (he uses CDs).. any reccomendations for about a year or less from now

I purchased this and am satisfied, the remote for your integrated will control it. I can’t compare to other players but it is of the same build quality to the c326beee from my perspective.

They also have a great price on the 548BEE CD player.

These are also decent buys.

Back