Restocks/Represses

Yeah I haven't placed a single order from Acoustic Sounds this year since they increased the free shipping threshold. The only thing I've received from them are my year-old Miles Davis preorders from the Prestige Series represses. Well, and the Exodus UHQR but that wasn't eligible for free shipping. I feel like I had at least one box from them a month the past couple years though.

Yeah I haven't placed a single order from Acoustic Sounds this year since they increased the free shipping threshold. The only thing I've received from them are my year-old Miles Davis preorders from the Prestige Series represses. Well, and the Exodus UHQR but that wasn't eligible for free shipping. I feel like I had at least one box from them a month the past couple years though.
Kind of crazy watching what I believe is a slow-motion self-destruction.

please keep us posted.....i'm interested in this one but was gonna potentially grab the VMP if I can't find the KG.
Reporting back on Tres Hombres and it is in fact the JP cut, not the KG cut. Now lets see if they give me grief for the return and I'm more curious if they change the listing on their site. I gotta admit, I'd love to be able to toss that back in their face, lol
AS - ZZTop - KG.PNG

Reporting back on Tres Hombres and it is in fact the JP cut, not the KG cut. Now lets see if they give me grief for the return and I'm more curious if they change the listing on their site. I gotta admit, I'd love to be able to toss that back in their face, lol
View attachment 182319
Given the way the industry uses barcodes, unless there is only one version or otherwise easily defined markings out there, unsure why a shop would try to give you provenance.

Same, that said, they went ahead and approved the return and sent a label, but I'm honestly a little irritated they haven't changed the listing.
I'm shocked and appalled that they didn't ask you to destroy it and send a photo. I guess they are going to reshrink and sell it to some unsuspecting sucker who will just assume it is the record they ordered.

Back