Restocks/Represses

Lucero - That Much Further West is getting a repress. It's up at the usual places. Great album.
They said they're repressing all of their old albums for their 20th anniversary. The secondary market for everything before and including Woman & Work is really pricey so I'm glad the old stuff will be more readily available soon. I'm really excited for TMFW, Nobody's Darlings, & Rebels, Rogues & Sworn Brothers in particular.

They said they're repressing all of their old albums for their 20th anniversary. The secondary market for everything before and including Woman & Work is really pricey so I'm glad the old stuff will be more readily available soon. I'm really excited for TMFW, Nobody's Darlings, & Rebels, Rogues & Sworn Brothers in particular.
Have you seen a list or anything? I need to remedy my lack of 1372 Overton Pk and a couple others.

TMOQ 2nd edition

Double gatefold custom white outer with blue inner Stoughton tip-on jacket, hand written, numbered, stamped, glued, taped and stickered. In the tradition of TMOQ bootlegs. 180g black vinyl. With alternate pastie and insert colors.

Edition of 75. 2nd Pressing.

Ships USPS media mail in whiplash style protective mailer.

Please limit purchase to two copies per customer.

$65 plus $11 shipping

Last edited:
Reporting back on Tres Hombres and it is in fact the JP cut, not the KG cut. Now lets see if they give me grief for the return and I'm more curious if they change the listing on their site. I gotta admit, I'd love to be able to toss that back in their face, lol
View attachment 182319
I feel like I've done some good in the world, they removed "Mastering by Kevin Gray" from the description :)
1696775247382.png

Poof, gone
kevin-spacey-and-like-that-hes-gone.gif

Back