Restocks/Represses

Holding steady. For mofi I have, bitches brew, in a Silent Way, and sketches of Spain. Plus non mofi stuff like all the vmp releases, kind of blue, and some random stuff
Miles is certainly the artist I own the most records of, and by a wide margin. But I def don’t view him as one of my favorite artist. Weird.

Argh, missed it! Thanks for the heads up. Hey @Plaid Room / Colemine - can you hook a brother up if you have any cancellations?
Ya, for sure! Can't guarantee we will have any cancellations - this restock was relatively tame. Hit up support@plaidroomrecords.com - they'll give you a shout back once orders are processed / picked / shipped. Tell 'em you talked to me (Bob).

Good news is - we were one of the first to get this restock (somehow!?) - I'm very confident all the usual suspects (Elusive Disc, Amazon, Acoustic Sounds, Music Direct, etc.) will get a restock soon.

I put in for another 300 this morning, but I can't guarantee anything!

Cheers,
Bob

Ya, for sure! Can't guarantee we will have any cancellations - this restock was relatively tame. Hit up support@plaidroomrecords.com - they'll give you a shout back once orders are processed / picked / shipped. Tell 'em you talked to me (Bob).

Good news is - we were one of the first to get this restock (somehow!?) - I'm very confident all the usual suspects (Elusive Disc, Amazon, Acoustic Sounds, Music Direct, etc.) will get a restock soon.

I put in for another 300 this morning, but I can't guarantee anything!

Cheers,
Bob
Done, thanks Bob!

Back