Restocks/Represses

Neil actually designed the original pressings not to last, at least the jacket. That's one reason it's so tough to find one in great shape. They're made out of a fragile, soft blotter paper. Every time you used the record - open the gatefold, in and out of the shelf, etc. - the jacket eroded a little bit more. The cover's inevitable decay is a metaphor for Tonight's The Night's theme of the wreckage left behind by drug use and the fragility of life.
Didn’t know that was part of the design! That’s a great tidbit. All of the covers I’ve ever had were worn, so that makes sense. Also makes sense that the copy I currently have, which came from a collection that was fully NM, the cover is a bit wavy yet has no sign of water damage and the vinyl is squeaky clean.

The Interrupters - Fight the Good Fight

Repress colored exclusive edition of 500 available now at Smartpunk.

The Interrupters - Fight the Good Fight

Repress colored exclusive edition of 500 available now at Smartpunk.

Not sure if these are actual restocks, but a few Frightened Rabbit titles available at what appear to be discounted prices:

Posting one up here that we just checked in. We received 5 or less of these originally from the label, and I honestly never thought we'd get any more. But, I put in some orders at middlemen (one-stops) just in case some copies showed. Here we are like 8 months later and a backorder filled. I had to price accordingly, unfortunately, as this came from a distributor 2 steps up from the label, so the price was significantly more. But, it should still hopefully be cheaper than other places currently?

I don't know how many copies they have available, but Suicide Squeeze is having a sale right now and put some copies of this up

I also can't remember who is a fan. @TenderLovingKiller® maybe? @Indymisanthrope ? @Lee Newman ?

Last edited:
I don't know how many copies they have available, but Suicide Squeeze is having a sale right now and put some copies of this up

I also can't remember who is a fan. @TenderLovingKiller® maybe?

I enjoyed his Page France stuff alright but I haven’t explored much of his solo stuff. I think @Lee Newman or @Indymisanthrope were fans possibly.

Last edited:
I I enjoyed his Page France stuff alright but I haven’t explored much of his solo stuff. I think @Lee Newman or @Indymisanthrope were fans possibly.
Yep I was just looking at the email myself. I actually was somehow not aware of Page France before five minutes ago, so there goes my budget.

Thank you, good looking out!

Shameless plug - have you listened to any of his solo (Michael Nau) stuff? All his albums are great, and we were lucky enough to put out a couple songs by him:

I find myself going back to those 2 songs in our catalog pretty often - I really love both of them so much.

Shameless plug - have you listened to any of his solo (Michael Nau) stuff? All his albums are great, and we were lucky enough to put out a couple songs by him:

I find myself going back to those 2 songs in our catalog pretty often - I really love both of them so much.
Less Ready to Go is an amazing album as well. Your release is what put him on my radar though.

I also can't remember who is a fan. @TenderLovingKiller® maybe? @Indymisanthrope ? @Lee Newman ?

Paranoid Cocoon is one of my favorite albums of the last decade. Anyone looking for a surprisingly tasty cosmic/psych country trip should jump on a copy of that. Some hauntingly gorgeous songs on there!!

Back