Restocks/Represses

Any indie folk/pop peeps out there, Chloe Moriondo’s first album got restocked on her store:

EDIT: this one seems to have been going for a decent chunk of change on the second hand market.

Last edited:
Uhhh, my local has 10 copies of Double Nickels On The Dime. Available for $36.99. Anybody still looking for a copy?
View attachment 141597
I am here now and it doesn’t look like they have posted them online yet.
I will take one if you're still there (or if they do online/ phone orders)

I will point out that the cheapest US shipped copy on cogs is at 95 if anyone else is on the fence

@TenderLovingKiller® circle of life completed when local sees you taking pics and buying multiple copies and calls you Flipper Scum
Nah, I talked to them when I was checking out. told them I was purchasing multiples specifically for some buddies on an online records forum. We had a nice chat about how fucked up SST business practices are and that they might be the only store in the country that currently has them in stock. He said he tried to order 30 from his distributor last time and they laughed and said they would be lucky to get 10.

Nah, I talked to them when I was checking out. told them I was purchasing multiples specifically for some buddies on an online records forum. We had a nice chat about how fucked up SST business practices are and that they might be the only store in the country that currently has them in stock. He said he tried to order 30 from his distributor last time and they laughed and said they would be lucky to get 10.
Buying multiples for friends on an online records forum is truly doing good for mankind. I love that album and it needs to be shared.

Back