Restocks/Represses

Last edited:
So, I fell into the trap of wanting to get the recent restocks of The Smashing Pumpkins albums. I snagged a copy of both, BUT it seems like my copy of Mellon Collie from Acoustic Sounds is missing. It shipped on May 20th through Fed Ex, and there have been no updates since May 24th. Acoustic Sounds says they can’t do anything at this moment because it still says delivery date pending through tracking. Does anyone anticipate anyone getting anymore copies this week? I’d hate to double dip, but I feel I will not get my copy.
Hit me up at bob@plaidroomrecords.com if you still need one!

I just wanted to say your out of stock metal selection brings a tear to my eye with how absolutely glorious it is and how much isn't available. 😅

I've signed up for alerts for a lot, but figuring most is gone for good.
Lol yeah - so much stuff out of stock right now. It's embarrassing. We have more stock on backorder than we have in-store, haha! And that's not cause we don't have a bunch in store - I think we're around 80k pieces in stock currently. Manufacturing is insanity right now.

Lol yeah - so much stuff out of stock right now. It's embarrassing. We have more stock on backorder than we have in-store, haha! And that's not cause we don't have a bunch in store - I think we're around 80k pieces in stock currently. Manufacturing is insanity right now.

I totally get it with how crazy everything is at the moment. Meanwhile I'll keep checking and drooling and hoping.. 🤤

Back