Restocks/Represses

dammit, it's the one soul slab i'm missing.....but 60 shipped is a bit hefty for a comp. does colemine do discount codes or free shipping or something? i'm basically llooking for the flimsiest excuse to say yes to this.

dammit, it's the one soul slab i'm missing.....but 60 shipped is a bit hefty for a comp. does colemine do discount codes or free shipping or something? i'm basically llooking for the flimsiest excuse to say yes to this.
They ship free when orders exceed $50

Colemine's site doesn't have a free shipping mark, but Plaid Room (same ownership) does ship free on our site over $50. So this doesn't quite make it there - but we always recommend folks choose local pickup and combine with a future order to save on shipping.

Colemine's site doesn't have a free shipping mark, but Plaid Room (same ownership) does ship free on our site over $50. So this doesn't quite make it there - but we always recommend folks choose local pickup and combine with a future order to save on shipping.
I did check plaidroom because there were definitely some things i've been eyeing but the soul slab comp isn't at plaidroom, only on colemine's site

Here ya go:

It should come up if you search. Unless of course I missed the first part of this thread and we're talking about a different release....which is very likely considering my brain right now during RSD.

Here ya go:

It should come up if you search. Unless of course I missed the first part of this thread and we're talking about a different release....which is very likely considering my brain right now during RSD.
that's the one alright, thank you!

aqua-teen-aqua-teen-hunger-force.gif

Back