Restocks/Represses

I've got an original 320 (2001) and it sounds great. I think the Back to Black is a repress of the original done at GZ, so probably will sound good outside of any GZ nonsense.

It's worth noting that the 320 is the previously shelved initial Steve Albini mix, not the album as it was originally issued in 93.
How do I get the 1993 mix?

How do I get the 1993 mix?
Good question, looks like maybe this was the last time it was issued? Looks out of print and way overpriced, probably worth waiting for repress/reissue. The 2013 was OOP for a while, so maybe this one will come back in some capacity.

Good question, looks like maybe this was the last time it was issued? Looks out of print and way overpriced, probably worth waiting for repress/reissue. The 2013 was OOP for a while, so maybe this one will come back in some capacity.

Euro press, $109 from France

Bunch of other AP restocks:

Bunch of other AP restocks:

I'm so bummed their shipping to Canada is only FedEx or UPS :cry:

They charge when shipped. I think you may get a temporary hold when placing the order. No actual timeline for represses. You can wait 2+ years or it may take 1 month depending on the title. The price does lock in though which is nice and it should reserve you a copy. I've seen some titles get repressed and not even hit the MD or MoFi sites because all the represses were spoken for. Someone recently said they got Tigerlily sent to them but it was never back up on the site.
Here's a question which may have been answered before - I preordered 3 albums in January and Soultrane shipped last week. They charged me $40 plus shipping. Will they keep charging me shipping when the next 2 albums ship?

Here's a question which may have been answered before - I preordered 3 albums in January and Soultrane shipped last week. They charged me $40 plus shipping. Will they keep charging me shipping when the next 2 albums ship?
I believe all the other shipping is free but I’d check next time you get an item shipped. I’m under the impression that the first album to ship gets charged shipping and others aren’t.

Yup. That’s the version I have. My guess is that Nirvana Inc. will probably repress it eventually. Seems like they consistently repress most things.

Yeah I have one from the original run. I bought another. Because this thing will be worth money until the end of music and it's good to have a backup
I had two at one point and gave one to my buddy when he started out his collection. It had a minor scuff on it so I got the 2nd one for free as a replacement. They were for sale on Amazon for $20 a few years back and they couldn't sell out. Now if this one gets posted to reddit, it sells out in a matter of minutes (sold out again now).

I had two at one point and gave one to my buddy when he started out his collection. It had a minor scuff on it so I got the 2nd one for free as a replacement. They were for sale on Amazon for $20 a few years back and they couldn't sell out. Now if this one gets posted to reddit, it sells out in a matter of minutes (sold out again now).
I just grabbed one

Back