Restocks/Represses

Craft Recordings restocked this

Last edited:
Creft Recordings restocked this

YOINK!

Creft Recordings restocked this

ooh they restocked Gary Bartz too:

@Plaid Room / Colemine any idea if you might be getting the Gary Bartz in? And do you know if you'll be getting in Mongo Santamaria - Sofrito from Craft too? Thanks!

Last edited:
ooh they restocked Gary Bartz too:

@Plaid Room / Colemine any idea if you might be getting the Gary Bartz in? And do you know if you'll be getting in Mongo Santamaria - Sofrito from Craft too? Thanks!
100+ Gary Bartz backordered - hopefully arriving with the upcoming repress...

No word on the Mongo from our end of things, it may be a Craft webstore exclusive?

Here's some restocks from the last couple weeks that may be of interest to you all. Make sure you browse through, I've seen plenty of stuff posted here that we have either had in stock for a while or are restocking consistently (Mazzy Star, Tool Lateralus, RHCP, Nirvana, Joe Henderson, Sonny Rollins, Cranberries, Black Sabbath, Chet Baker, Pearl Jam MTV (more (not bootlegged) imported stock coming soon!), SZA, etc.)

Here's some restocks from the last couple weeks that may be of interest to you all. Make sure you browse through, I've seen plenty of stuff posted here that we have either had in stock for a while or are restocking consistently (Mazzy Star, Tool Lateralus, RHCP, Nirvana, Joe Henderson, Sonny Rollins, Cranberries, Black Sabbath, Chet Baker, Pearl Jam MTV (more (not bootlegged) imported stock coming soon!), SZA, etc.)

Snagged a Mazzy Star and Sabbath Masters of Reality 😁

Hey Plaidroom!
Any chance y'all are getting a restock of Gillian Welch's The Harrow and the Harvest? I saw it was recently restocked on her website.

it's merchbar, so very possible it's oversold or not the right thing....but chick corea shows as in-stock.

Anyone else get their Double Nickels refunded from SST with no cancellation email?

Hell, just try and get SST to acknowledge you. I had a problem on some Black Flag LP's and they just straight up ignore the "customer contact" form, always have. No working telephone number. I found some other email for support? No response. They tell you that they do not accept returns without a supplied return number, but never provide you with one.

So I filed a CC dispute and we will see if they pick up the phone for Chase

It has been coming soon on the site since 2017. To note though, so was With Teeth and that finally came out.
Lol...just seeing someone replied to this question. My answer would've been, "Um....never". But, yea, With Teeth eventually came out so there's hope. I love Year Zero. The Slip has been hanging in limbo about as long on the website. TBF, you can't rush "definitive".

Lol...just seeing someone replied to this question. My answer would've been, "Um....never". But, yea, With Teeth eventually came out so there's hope. I love Year Zero. The Slip has been hanging in limbo about as long on the website. TBF, you can't rush "definitive".
“We will sell no Nine before its time”

Back