Restocks/Represses

another Real Gone restock here:

This is news to me, but @Plaid Room / Colemine just dropped 850 used LPs on their website. Are y'all selling used albums on your site now? If so, that's incredible!

Also, this album is incredible and overlooked. Totally worth $15 for a strong VG+ copy. @MikeH
The Bill Evans Trio - Since We Met on Fantasy
I didn’t see your edit before I already did a thing…

I knew Plaidroom was going to try to add used inventory online. Somebody snagged that Freddie Green before me though!

I didn’t see your edit before I already did a thing…

I knew Plaidroom was going to try to add used inventory online. Somebody snagged that Freddie Green before me though!
I picked up 2 new records and a used Lightning Hopkins LP. Very cool they added used LPs, hope it's a weekly occurence,

I picked up 2 new records and a used Lightning Hopkins LP. Very cool they added used LPs, hope it's a weekly occurence,
I hope it’s not a weekly occurrence 😬

I picked up a few things that have been on my wantlist for awhile…got the Al Green DCC and some jazz records. Had a few Bill Evans in my cart too but took them out at the last minute.

I hope it’s not a weekly occurrence 😬

I picked up a few things that have been on my wantlist for awhile…got the Al Green DCC and some jazz records. Had a few Bill Evans in my cart too but took them out at the last minute.
You didnt drop 2 grand on all 8 of those Miles Davis complete sessions boxsets? Ha Ha. I'd love to own all of those if I had some extra cash to throw around.

You didnt drop 2 grand on all 8 of those Miles Davis complete sessions boxsets? Ha Ha. I'd love to own all of those if I had some extra cash to throw around.
can't say i wasn't tempted by some of those...i regret missing out on some on ebay back in the day for good prices.

can't say i wasn't tempted by some of those...i regret missing out on some on ebay back in the day for good prices.
That Complete In A Silent Way would be mighty nice, but way too expensive.

Top 3 Miles record for me. IaSW is a masterpiece

My favorite is Jack Johnson, but In A Silent Way isn’t far behind

It was my first Miles Davis purchase and has been my favourite ever since.

I have The Complete Sessions for In A Silent Way, Bitches Brew and On The Corner on CD, I don’t think I’d ever need to have the full sessions on vinyl. The CD sets are fantastic, looking to add the Complete Columbia Recodings from ‘65-‘68. His mid-60s through mid-70s material is my favorite.

Top 3 Miles record for me. IaSW is a masterpiece
Same. Might be my favorite actually…my mom of all people bought me my first copy of it on vinyl. She was looking for a birthday present for me and knew I was getting into jazz music at the time and was listening to records. She recognized the name Miles Davis and saw an album of his on sale for like $20 on Amazon. It ended up being the MoFi pressing of it. I have a few different pressings of it that I’ve picked up over the years but that one’s my favorite.

Big fan of Jack Johnson and Nefertiti. Live Evil is up there for me too.

Back