Restocks/Represses

i'm surprised how expensive it has gotten. I think it's my favorite Flaming Lips album though.

$19 from Amazon 4 years ago. Someone on cogs paid $200...

Nuts.

i got it for real cheap as well from deep discount or somewhere. same with an OG of Soft Bulletin although the VMP reissue came out too and I think made the OG prices drop for a little.

I love Yoshimi, but not enough to pay (much) more than standard retail for it. Cheapest used copy I've seen at my local in the last year or two was $69 :confused:

Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots should be having a pretty widespread repress later this month. I've seen preorders pop up on various sites.

It was in stock a few weeks ago on Acoustic Sounds, looks like it just went to backordered again. Yeah I think there must have been a repress that is trickling in now

Last edited:
That trans red pressing is from the original round of vinyl releases from 2002, yes? That's the one I have and it was around well into the end of the 2000's. I think I got it at the same time as Embryonic.
Damn, you’re right. I never realized. They were probably clearing out the remaining stock when I picked up mine.

Back in stock! This album rules

i'm surprised how expensive it has gotten. I think it's my favorite Flaming Lips album though.

I love Yoshimi, but not enough to pay (much) more than standard retail for it. Cheapest used copy I've seen at my local in the last year or two was $69 :confused:

The 5.1 dvd audio is the ultimate way to experience it. A whole new surround mix, one of the best that makes it a whole new sound. I'll never spin my red vinyl again lol

Back in stock:

Muffs - Blonder and Blonder

If this is the 2016 reissue it warrants a BoomBoom alert! 💥💥

Well you have to be really really sure because it's that shithole Merchbar that claims it doesn't accept returns for damaged records, doesn't provide cancellations and isn't responsible for lost package. Chances of filing a CC chargeback are liiiike 40%

Back