Record Store Day 2024

Talked with a couple younger people in our line and it was the Noah Kahan and Olivia Rodrigo releases, along with picking up T Swift. May have been turned on to other titles, but those were their main reasons.
Lots of younger people around me also there for Olivia / Noah. Such a disappointment that they sold out when we were about 12 away from our turns. I did mention Plaid Room to them, (and a few other online sites) and told them to be online at 8am sharp. Hopefully they were able to get it (it was showing in stock at 8am)

Graveface Records Slowdive variant. Pretty cool actually.

Oh man I wish this had the b-side "Grey Skies" but that was released around their second album so this compilation wouldn't have it unfortunately.

😡 I had my whole cart with everything but death cab ready to check out at lunchbox and they won't ship to my address for some reason.
Lunchbox does something a little different for the day after. They open online orders but only for local pickup so they can take care of their 'locals' first. Kinda cool. They'll open it up for shipping at 7PM.

Lunchbox does something a little different for the day after. They open online orders but only for local pickup so they can take care of their 'locals' first. Kinda cool. They'll open it up for shipping at 7PM.
Missed that there's a live Fleet Foxes. If someone else sees it let me know unless others in front of me
hi-voltage will do this as well at 7pm pst. They have fleet foxes listed, but not for sale yet

Oh man, wish I caught this early enough to grab the bundle with the Beachy Head album! That was one of my fav albums of '21. The tracks Michael and Destroy Us are incredible.

So @eatdogs do you happen to know if this graveface variant is the same as the late add "RSD" variant listed in a few places? RECORD STORE DAY 2024: Slowdive "Everything Is Alive" LP (Limited Edit

I woke up to a Graveface email. The bundle was already sold out, but I have the Beachy Head LP already, so wasn't too disappointed.

Oh man, wish I caught this early enough to grab the bundle with the Beachy Head album! That was one of my fav albums of '21. The tracks Michael and Destroy Us are incredible.

So @eatdogs do you happen to know if this graveface variant is the same as the late add "RSD" variant listed in a few places? RECORD STORE DAY 2024: Slowdive "Everything Is Alive" LP (Limited Edit

I believe what is in stores is the same they are selling online. There were only a handful of shops that got copies.

Last edited:
In regards to Fleet Foxes, I put in an order this morning with a site that hasn't confirmed shipping, and I just found one in my local (they also had one I asked for yesterday and was told OOS so that's fun). If I do end up with two and someone here still needs one I'll be happy to move at cost and shipping. I just want to verify I'll actually have an extra before I commit.

Back