Record Store Day 2024

did you click on the RSD menu on the left? wouldn't be shocked if they had not tagged them all as RSD. i found all of them within the initial link I posted. not sure what happened on your end.
I did eventually find the right link, thanks. The first link you sent for some reason did not show all of the titles.

yep. but they barely sell anything online, so kinda don't blame them for not investing heavily in a site.
Yeah, it's precisely because they don't sell much online and they have a clunky site that they have so many desirable titles left, and at below list price. If they had a fancier site that was hooked into RSD marketplace, their inventory would have disappeared days ago.

Yeah, it's precisely because they don't sell much online and they have a clunky site that they have so many desirable titles left, and at below list price. If they had a fancier site that was hooked into RSD marketplace, their inventory would have disappeared days ago.
They typically only sell their exclusives on their site(s). I’m pretty sure they only posted most of those RSD titles today

But I got a Bill Evans! Thanks everybody.

Also, as anyone cracked open the Sonny Rollins. I’d love to know the sound quality. I’ve gotten burned by a few of this releases…
The drums and bass on that Bill Evans sound massive. Only issue I have is my copy has some fairly consistent crackly surface noise.

Back