Record Store Day 2022

Wife is picking und the kids from the grandparents so I took a morning bike ride to the record store and picked up:
camera obscura
Rolling stones
Jazz dispensary
Art pepper

@Selaws : I know you are a greater jazz head than me. If you do not happen 5o find the art pepper shoot me a note and I'll get you mine at cost

It's been a long time I head breakfast there. If I eat breakfast out every bakery is better than them si I usually avoid them

Yeah at that time in the morning in a shopping centre there isn’t a huge amount of other choice and their breakfast really is quite good here.

Reactions: Jan
Interesting thing about that patti smith comp.
The hype sticker says it has 21 tracks, but it seems to have only 15. I had that one in hand but it did not look to interesting

I wasn’t after much - really just the Frightened Rabbit 10” which a friend got for me first thing in Glasgow then it turned out there were loads of copies in Dundee so I got one for a friend in London! Wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of copies ended up allocated to Scottish stores.

Other than that I got the Hefner ‘Maida Vale’ live session for John Peel and my (slightly boring) impulse purchase was the Walkmen’s ‘Lisbon’. Also got the Johnny Trunk record store bags book.

I wasn’t after much - really just the Frightened Rabbit 10” which a friend got for me first thing in Glasgow then it turned out there were loads of copies in Dundee so I got one for a friend in London! Wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of copies ended up allocated to Scottish stores.

Other than that I got the Hefner ‘Maida Vale’ live session for John Peel and my (slightly boring) impulse purchase was the Walkmen’s ‘Lisbon’. Also got the Johnny Trunk record store bags book.
Nothing boring about The Walkmen!

Back